Monday, August 24, 2009

Sound Engineering

This upcoming week I have to magic myself an acceptance to the Ontario Institute of Audio Recording Technology (OIART.org), which is described on the brochure by an ex-student as the 'Harvard of audio schools.'

I don't really know how I feel about that...but Sound Engineering diploma sounds quite awesome, equally awesome to a Chemical Engineering degree, or even a Classics degree.

Despite all the shit I've had to deal with from the past 6 years at uni, I really don't have any more juice to squeeze out of myself for that endeavour, and even though I value its essence and know I could have finished anything, provided I had the right mentality, I am truly looking forward to a real future with something tangible to work towards.

Thank god.

1 comment: