Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Budddddddddddddddha



I am talking about my favourite man of the moment Buddha and I'm talking about him in a class, where I have no fucking clue about both Buddhism or Psychology. the great thing is that I don't have to give much concern for the two topics, as the info will be provided. I simply have to assimilate it and perform some sort of scientific study of what intersections there are between buddhism and western philosophy.


Buddha makes me think good

I am quite excited about having had my first day at university. The best thing about it being that I am as excited as I was about starting school back in 2006 when I left the horrible and deathly squalid education labor camp known as chemical engineering and started studying something that actually interested me. I am so much better off taking my time, finishing my undergrad, taking 8 years so what? I don't give a fuck.

Today I learned some similiarities and differences between Buddhism and western Psychology, that we are talking about the most basic concept of buddhism and its intersection, without the aspects of supernatural or religion.

The biggest thing I learned today was that we are meant to 'untie the knots' that we are conditioned to have and that self delusion is not something that a buddhist mentality can call healthy. So if my idea of life pursuits was to have a career to reward myself with endless gifts of material items, that can be considered a source of unhappiness from knowing that these may one day be taken away from one.

Ah I also learned that some gurus are not as innocent as they seem and are capable of doing horrible things to their students.

The day ended with a bang, since I saw all sorts of friends, and had a great time in a group. I couldn't put myself to bed early enough, so I am wanting sleep now.

I decided to listen to some good music that I love,


No comments:

Post a Comment