Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween!

Today is going to be a wonderful day! 15 degrees and sunny. Quite the difference from winter-like conditions a few days ago. Haha that's good, but I still don't have a costume. I don't feel like going out at ALL! Does that mean I'm an old fart? No maybe it means that I want to spend some precious moments with my loved ones. I've invited my girlfriend over to help me greet the children coming at the door saying "Trick or Treat!"

I wonder how my cat is going to react to all the people coming in and out! Ha ha ha.

This Halloween, like last, my mom prepared a basket of "Ghouls" to house the candies. Lucky kids haha

I am going to try and convince her not to put any Mars Bars inside them, because they contain milk powder. I for one will not have kidney stones on my conscience. Those things suck. And I don't want any myself. It takes a long time for the effects of melamine poisoning to take place. There's been reports of an epidemic in children's kidney stones in the U.S.A.

1 comment:

  1. As one reader comments:

    "Mr.BakedGoods wrote:
    Nothing like a young teen passing his first kidney stone! My God its like p-i-s-s-i-n-g molten tacks! lmao! "


    Serious stuff, people don't take me seriously? Oh well.

    ReplyDelete