Thursday, October 23, 2008

Excrement

While I'd love to write a large entry today, I think I'll stick with Medium.  

There's much to be said about taking the Middle Path: The Straight Path: Not the Right or Left Path: The Hidden Path: The Hard Path: The Solitary Path: The Moral Path: The Drawing of Courage Path: Thrice Is a Charm Path: Gibberish Path: The Outlier Path: The Statistical Anomaly Path: Potential Path: Pave Your Own Path: My Path: Rough Path: Eerie Path: zero path: Jungle Path: Desert Path: Forest Path: City Path: Town Path: Village Path: Street Path: Mind Path: Leader's Path: Follower's Path: Educator's Path: Artist's Path: Warrior's Path: Rogue's Path: Noble Path: Scoundrel's Path: Beggar's Path: Jester's Path: Usurper's Path: King's Path.

Since I define all of these paths to each other... let's work with the premise that all of these paths have something in common:  The Middle Path.


To be Continued...

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for the next installment on excrement...is there going to be one?

    ReplyDelete